23.1.14

Bad day, good day


from Instagram: Hilary Druxman silver nugget necklace

It can’t be a bad day if I’m wearing my favourite necklace (one of my favourites, it’s hard to rank), but I did one of my patented boneheaded careless moves this morning and lost my makeup bag. I’d pulled it out in the elevator when I was leaving my condo and I thought I shoved it back in my purse, but it was gone when I got to work. I tried to look on the bright side of things (I still had my phone, wallet, and Bose headphones), but I was pissed at myself for my stupid carelessness. I figured it was gone and I’d have to replace it (luckily not all my makeup, the majority of it stays home).

But I found it outside my building when I got home.

Woohoo!


Club Monaco Kelsey Dress // Mexx cardigan // black Wolford tights // Tory Burch Reva flats

That’s how happy I was. That’s some good karma, I’m going to have to pay it back/pass it on at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...