5.1.14

2014!


via

I’m finally ready to acknowledge the new year now that I’m starting to feel better again. If I were a superstitious person, I might say it’s a bad sign to end a year and start a new one sick, so it’s a good thing I’m not superstitious. Bad colds/coughs happen.

Of course, feeling better also means I have to go back to work tomorrow and wear real clothes.

New year also means making resolutions that generally won’t be kept, but I’m a believer in resolving to change/improve anyway. There’s nothing wrong in resolving to eat healthier (more vegetables! less sugar! less in general!), work out more, stop procrastinating, and shop less/smarter. If I don’t at least resolve these things, I won’t attempt them for at least two weeks.

In all seriousness, I am aiming for a less indulgent year. 2013 was pretty hedonistic for me, so I want to dial back in 2014.

One thing that won’t change is the pictures I take from my balcony. I gotta enjoy this view while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...