28.11.13

Stupid sexy Flanders

I’ve been neglecting some of my old favourite jewellery in favour of big statement pieces, but I made a point to go back and wear something old this week.


J.Crew Lightweight Merino sweater // Ayala Bar necklace // Anthropologie Circle the Globe skirt // navy Wolford tights // Nine West heels

(I just realized that today’s outfit is remarkably similar to this one from a month ago. Oops. It’s navy instead of black though! It’s different, I swear!)

I bought this Ayala Bar necklace in 2009 in Vancouver (at a store called Lou Lou Luv in Kisilano), and it’s one of my favourites. When I put it on this week (for the first time in a while), I couldn’t believe how light it is. Seriously, it’s like I’m wearing nothing at all. Which makes me stupid sexy Flanders. (Nothing at all! Nothing at all! Nothing at all!)

Although real Thanksgiving was almost two months ago (Thanksgiving in November? weird), I hope all my American friends are in a turkey stupor and planning to stay away from the Black Friday craziness. Online shopping all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...