15.10.13

last of the bare legs

I’m holding out longer than I probably should, but I don’t want to wear tights yet. Then again, the prospect of not shaving my legs is pretty tempting. (Not that I have a lot of hair anyway.)

This was my inspiration photo for the next few outfits:


Anthropologie Carcanet Blouse & Ponte Bell Skirt

Just no tights yet. I can’t. I wore tights in Europe because it was colder, but I’m not ready to work them into my everyday wear yet. I’m in denial, but luckily I’m also a penguin.


Anthropologie Tartlet Burst Top (Deletta 2012) // Antho Scalloped Stripes Ponte Skirt (Girls From Savoy) // Tory Burch Reva flats (2009)


Anthro Tarlet Burst Top // Gap knit a-line // Tory Burch Reva Flats

Didn’t quite work, it’s a little lumpy around the middle. I don’t do tucking in very well.


Anthro top (can’t remember what it’s called) // Anthro Scalloped Stripes Skirt // Tory Burch Reva flats

My favourite of the bunch, I think.

And then there’s always back to black.


Gap Essential V-neck Tee // Stella & Dot Marchesa necklace // Anthro Scalloped Stripes Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...