18.9.13

Early mornings, long days, ready for vacation


via

First Reykjavík, Iceland, then London, then Copenhagen. The blank may be filled in by a number of things: work, everyday life, work, routine, work, etc. Did I mention work? My brain is already on vacation but I’m so busy that I’ll probably be working right up to the time I have to go to the airport on Friday night.

So excited though. I’ve always wanted to visit Scandinavia (bucket list), and there’s so much to London to see it would take many trips to see everything.

In the meantime, I’ve been planning what I’ll do (where to eat, where to shop, what to see), not sleeping very well (eff you, ragweed), and wearing black. With a big-ass necklace.


J.Crew tee // stella & dot Marchesa necklace // Gap knit a-line skirt // Tory Burch Reva flats

 

It’s almost too much, but it’s pretty awesome.

The only upside to waking up too early in the morning is seeing a sunrise like this:

Almost makes waking up at 4 a.m. worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...