2.8.13

summer days, drifting away…

As an example of how far summer has gotten away from me, I’ve had this skirt since April, and I haven’t posted it yet. And it’s one of my new favourites.


Anthro Tartlet Burst Top (Deletta) // Club Monaco Francis Print Skirt // Miss Sixty Tracy heels

I blame work for making the summer fly by, it’s been so busy I blinked and it went from May to August.

I also realized this week I haven’t had a day off since April, unless you count the three days in May when I was home sick in bed (and I don’t). Tonight Will and I leave for a week in beautiful BC, where I plan to spend as much time as possible sitting on the beach, completely zoned out.

The week before vacation is always hectic, so I didn’t get the chance to properly photograph my two dress choices or even make a decision on them. Both are packed; I’ll decide on Sunday which one I feel like wearing.

I’m back on August 11, but until then I’m sure my Instagram will be busy. Hope everyone has a great weekend and week (and for some Canadians, a great long weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...