31.8.13

August in pictures

August didn’t happen, as far as I’m concerned. I know, I’m always saying time flies, but I’m convinced August didn’t happen because how is it possible that it’s already over? I have a vague recollection of going on vacation, but it’s really all kinda fuzzy.

Judging from my pics, I spent most of the month eating.


Luke Skywalker // chocolate raspberry truffle cake for Will’s birthday // xiao long bao (soup dumplings) // pan-friend dumplings // Banh Mi Boys club bao (pork belly and fried chicken) // Pizzeria libretto pizza/ Barbapapa bottles // Tim Horton’s boston cream doughnut // sunny spotted teacups at Anthropologie


more Chocolateria salted caramel ice cream (best I’ve tried) // yup, I need this // Banh Mi Boys fried chicken bao // more xiao long bao // macarons // Tiff macarons // vintage typewriter // oh, the poor CNE cronut burger // promises like (cherry) pie crust


teal maxidress with Essie Turquoise and Caicos nail polish // my 5-day step total courtesy of the Moves app // currently reading // Mr. Bojangles the Westie // patriotic British frames // I should read this // hey doggie // agreed // lol

Masie the rescue mutt (my friend on my recent cottage weekend) is so awesome she deserves her own set of pictures:

 
I love a blissed out doggie.


I have good doggie flavour.


This is my favourite picture. Doggie love.


She’s a bit camera shy though.


Sunrise over Lake Rosseau, Muskoka.


So pretty and peaceful.


Sunset on Hwy 11, on the way back to Toronto, after a pit stop at Webers.

It was a good month, even if it did go by too quickly. I have a lot to look forward to in September, including my big ten-day trip to Iceland, London, and Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...