25.6.13

Birthday indulgences

My birthday celebrations started about a week before my birthday and were looking to stretch past my birthday if I hadn’t called time.

The shopping:


Jacob sleeveless top // Scalloped Stripes Ponte Skirt by Girls From Savoy // Tory Burch Reva flats

The birthday discount is a nice thing.

Gap summer dresses:

 

I got the blue striped one.

And of course, birthdays are all about indulgent eating, right?


The most insane chocolate chip cookie I’ve ever had, from Le Gourmand // Boar Sandwiches // an actual pig’s head from my work offsite last week // Fiona's pink grapefruit gummies // fresh rolls at Khao San Road // meat and cheese plate at Pizzeria Libretto, my actual birthday dinner // homemade sausage pizza // Will’s mushroom pizza // braised beef cheek banh mi from Banh Mi Boys

My second birthday dinner was at Lamesa Filipino Kitchen on Queen West. Filipino food, hipster style.


chicken skin chicharron // pork lumpia // braised beef cheek Bistek Tagalog // crispy pata (pork trotter)

And of course, ice cream:

 
Will’s raspberry and vanilla photobombing my mint chocolate chip and Skor gelato waffle cone at Hollywood Gelato // salted caramel ice cream in a chocolate waffle cone at Chocolateria

After all that, I’m feeling a little disgusting and some of my clothes are a little bit tighter (ok, a lot tighter). Til the next birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...