2.5.13

Cooped up inside

The weather is gorgeous. At least, that’s what the Weather Network tells me, and what I can see from the big windows in my condo, where I’ve been stuck for the past two days with a terrible cold/sinus infection. I’ve been half working, half lying in bed coughing and using up boxes of Kleenex. And watching too many episodes of Friday Night Lights on Netflix (hooray for getting American Netflix in Canada).

And since I look like crap, no new pictures, just some old ones kicking around my computer, but I guess they’re new here.

 
Anthro Network Dress (Velvet) // knockoff J.Crew necklace 
J.Crew tank top // J.Crew featherweight cotton cardigan // Club Monaco pencil skirt // Wolford tights // Nine West heels

I was having a good hair day.

 
J.Crew twist-front tee // Club Monaco mint statement necklace // Anthro Aniseed Skirt (Eva Franco) // Wolford tights // Tory Burch Reva flats

Every time I wear the Aniseed Skirt I think it’s the last time. I don’t think it’s that flattering, it gives me bubble butt, and I’m starting to think it’s a little too twee. But every time, I hang onto it.

Remember when it was freezing two weeks ago? It was colder in Ottawa. Warm when your 4-year-old nephew is chasing you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...