8.4.13

tucking/untucking

To tuck or not to tuck?

 
Anthro Volante Tee (Deletta – 2010) // Club Monaco Tavie Skirt // Wolford Satin Opaque tights in Anthracite // Tory Burch Reva flats

Apologies for the blurry photo on the right, but I was in a rush to get out the door in the morning (also why I’ve been taking iPhone mirror photos almost exclusively lately, it’s so much quicker than setting up a real camera). I don’t usually tuck because I’m self-conscious about my tummy pooch (also I feel like I’m always adjusting all day), and I feel it’s camouflaged when I leave my tops untucked. I went to work untucked, but maybe I should try tucking more…

Also, I planned to go into Club Monaco at lunch today to check out their April collection, but then I realized I was wearing the Tavie Skirt. Is it just me, or is it weird going into a store wearing clothes that are still displayed? I find it weird. It's probably just me, but nevertheless I waited until after work when I changed into leggings to walk home and then went to browse, look, touch, and try on (more later this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...