22.4.13

Three quarters

Why is it that whenever I’m looking for something specific, I can’t find it?

I know my closet lacks basics that make it easy to put together outfits, which is why I end up wearing the same things over and over again. So I went on a search for some simple, basic ¾-sleeve T-shirts (something about a ¾ sleeve that turns a casual T-shirt into a more work-appropriate top) to pair with my skirts, and of course I couldn’t find any at the usual suspects (J.Crew, Banana Republic, Gap, etc.). Velvet has some nice ones, but $$$.

So if I can’t find them, make them.

I picked up a couple of Gap’s Essential long-sleeve V-neck Ts, and I plan to take them to my tailor to get a few inches chopped off. I would do them myself, but I don’t have a sewing machine.

Long sleeves:


Gap Essential Long-Sleeve V-neck T in navy // Anthro Sumukhwa Skirt (Maeve) // Wolford tights // Nine West heels

¾ sleeve:

Funny how a few inches of exposed forearm changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...