19.3.13

Little black dress at a little price

It’s hard to teach this old fashion snob new tricks, but as proof that things aren’t always set in stone for me, here’s my LBD from Old Navy. (I’m very humbled, but willing to admit it.)


Old Navy Cross-Front Jersey Dress // old bandeau top // J.Crew Jenna’s Cardigan // Hilary Druxman necklace // Wolford velvet opaque tights // Nine West heels

Exactly the shape I’m looking for (deep V-neck), in stretch jersey (not the dressiest of fabrics, but can’t tell in black), and only $25. I don’t know how well it will wear (how it’ll wash, if it’ll fade, etc.), but it works for now. So comfy that I ordered two more in different colours for easy summer wear. Bandeau/cami is required, the V is a little too deep for every day:


Holy cleavage, Batman! (and holy messy hair, but in my defense it was just after a very windy walk home last week.)


Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...