13.2.13

Two minutes

To combat my chronic procrastinating, I've employed the two-minute rule: If it'll take two minutes or less, do it now.

I can't remember where I heard this, but it's really helping. I'll typically throw my coat over a chair instead of hanging it up straight away, I'll change and leave my clothes all over my bed, I'll leave things all over the place and say "I'll do it later/tomorrow," but the two-minute rule is forcing me away from procrastination. It can only be a good thing.

…except maybe when it comes to getting dressed? I threw this outfit on in two minutes.


Banana Republic twist top // matsu necklace // club monaco chiffon skirt // Wolford tights // Nine West heels

Simple, but not too bad. Maybe I got lucky though and next time will be a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...