26.2.13

I love being a girl.

Maybe it's because I have no experience otherwise, but I love being a girl. And not just for the clothes (but they are a bonus.)


Banana Republic top // Matsu necklace // Anthro Sumukhwa Skirt (Maeve) // Wolford Satin Opaque tights // Nine West heels

Sometimes, you just have to celebrate being a girl and glam it up.

I hear a lot of my girlfriends say that they don't want to have any daughters, because girls are too difficult, boys are so easy, exactly for the reasons outlined in this article. That makes me a little sad. But if I were to have children (huuuuuge if), I think I’d want a girl, because I want a doll to play dress-up with wouldn’t know what to do with a boy. It’s tough. I have no answers. As Ned Flanders might say, that’s a dilly of a pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...