31.10.12

October in pictures

I feel like all I did in October was eat, but apparently not. What I will remember is 3 out of 4 weekends were not very relaxing (Thanksgiving weekend in Montreal, then an unexpected houseguest, then Ottawa), but I made up for it with the past weekend (so lazy, I think I was comatose). I'm very much looking forward to sunshine returning to Toronto (I’m Vitamin D-deficient and I crave sunshine like crazy), but we got off easy with Hurricane/Superstorm/Frankenstorm Sandy compared to much of the East Coast, so I can't complain.


the book I’m currently reading; the book I just finished reading; India, our friends’ 15-year-old three-legged German Shepherd/Doberman mix; donkey; horse; chicken (we were at our friends’ hobby farm outside of Ottawa); a coffee table shaped like the Canadian prairie provinces; extremely friendly golden retriever; giant Great Dane impersonating the Sphinx.


adorable T-shirt at GapKids; adorable little boys’ suit at GapKids; asparagus fire hydrant sculpture in Westboro (Ottawa); teddy bear fire hydrant sculpture; Abby the anxious Basset Hound; kalbi beef taco at Banh Mi Boys (what, did you think the food photos were done?); sausage pizza at Pizzeria Libretto (so worth the gluten overload); ghosts!; giant pumpkin in Yorkville.

As for shopping this month, I picked up a few cardigans and a few T-shirts on sale from J.Crew, and this Club Monaco top in the maroon/navy stripe. Again, not sticking to my resolution to buy only one thing per month this year. But January was so long ago…can’t I just start over now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...