17.8.12

Food, animals, beach, trees, and me from the back

The first week back after vacation is always the worst. I spent the entire week wondering when Friday would come (hallelujah, here it is). And eating too much in a fit of PMS (TMI, I know) and post-vacation blues. I’ll console myself with my vacation photos.


view of the Rockies from the plane; watermelon and feta salad (a flavour combination I’ve decided that I do not enjoy) from Will’s parents’ 40th wedding anniversary celebration at the Beach Club Resort; a goat on the roof in Coombs; Rathtrevor Beach; bangers and mash at the Black Goose Inn in Parksville, not very pretty but delicious; Cathedral Grove in MacMillan National Park; fish and chips at Big Daddy’s Shack in Tofino; a pig on the loose in Tofino; a Basset hound and beagle at Long Beach in Tofino.


my feet in the Pacific Ocean; Long Beach in Tofino; Long Beach from a different angle; me on Long Beach; all-beef terimayo hot dog from Japadog; the view from the Milestones patio at English Bay; downtown Vancouver from the Stanley Park seawall; Prospect Point in Stanley Park; First Beach at English Bay.

A theme of my vacations is that I never photograph myself, it’s always pictures of food and scenery and animals and maybe one picture of me. This time it’s from the back, head to toe (well, neck to knee) in lululemon. It’s appropriate for BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...