16.5.12

The bane of my existence

My bangs.


Anthro Wind-Rippled Tee (2009) | Anthro Alluring Sway Skirt (2010) | Tory Burch Reva Flats (2009)

Seriously, they look terrible. I’ve been fussing with them for the past few weeks and seriously, I’m at my wits’ end.

(I know, I know, it’s such a first-world problem.)

I tried the full bang again recently:


(I’m Asian Jess, minus the ugly crying.)

But I gave up almost immediately and brushed them to the side again. They grow too fast and need constant trims, and they just ended up looking limp most of the time.

I’ve also tried growing them out completely, but I didn’t like that either, and obviously from the pictures above sideswept bangs aren’t doing it either. What to do?

Oh well, if this is the bane of my existence, I guess I’m not doing too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...