30.4.12

Not so original

This looks very similar to what I wore last week:


Anthro Daily Gathering Dress (Bailey 44) | Antho Tiny Cardigan | Anthro necklace | Wolford Satin Opaque Tights | Michael Kors heels

Obviously I wasn’t feeling very creative this morning. I woke up sneezing from my allergies, and it just went downhill from there. The sunny weather this morning turned cold and rainy, and it was an irritating day at work. And when I get cranky, I crave junk food. (I didn’t indulge though.)

So not the best way to end what has been a pretty good month. Lots of walking, lots of cooking, lots of healthy food, reading, and not much shopping. Just two knit pencil skirts from American Apparel in white and sea blue, on sale and in anticipation of casual summer days. Not too bad.

Lots to look forward to in May too: friends from Ottawa coming to visit next weekend, Victoria Day long weekend in Boston with my sister and her husband in a few weeks (and more shopping, I’m sure), and finally putting away those damn tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...