6.3.12

This week I’m…

1) …wearing black and blue. Because I’m nothing if not predictable when it comes to my colour palette.



Anthropologie Pezza Dress | J.Crew Jenna’s Cardigan | ayala bar necklace | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels

2) …giving my hair a break from my flat iron and curling wand. It probably needs it. I’m still blow-drying, but only to take the moisture out. I’m trying to embrace my natural hair texture, instead of constantly fighting it. I’ll go back to wrestling it into submission next week.

3) …cooking up a storm. I recently bought the cookbook Poulet, stuck Post-It notes on the pages with recipes I want to try, and then promptly started cooking other recipes.


Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce for spaghetti and meatballs.


Chicken adobo, the dish of my peeps! Except that there isn’t a definitive version of a dish, everyone’s mother makes it differently, and I’m sure I’m making it wrong. It tasted good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...