1.2.12

Starting the month with teal


Banana Republic twist-front top | Matsu necklace | Anthro Liquid Acres skirt (Maeve) | Wolford Velvet Opaque Tights in Ivy | Miz Mooz Felicity Pump

Teal makes me happy, so I think I’m starting the month on the right foot. January was kinda sucktastic, so I’m hoping that the rest of my year goes better than that.

Ok, January wasn’t that bad. The work situation messed with my head a lot, and I did a fair bit of binge/comfort eating, because of it, but I didn’t break all my New Year’s resolutions after the first two weeks.  I did well with shopping, and I put down my iPad and read two books (Lunch in Paris, which I admit I read only because I saw it Anthropologie, and The Help). The exercise and eating didn’t go so well, but I’m a work in progress. Also, I think I should have resolved to not be so hard on myself when I don’t stick to my goals exactly. It doesn’t make me a failure. So, I’ll resolve to do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...