5.2.12

Anthropologie catalogue: February 2012

I really liked the January catalogue, even if I couldn’t tell what the clothes look like. This one is just….meh. Hoping for a better March.


February 2012washed denim buttondown, field of vision skirt, gravitation pull wedges.


ruffled oska dress, scalloped perimeter belt, black-tie kitten heels
– I can't do socks with heels, I just can't. It's so not me.


manipur palazzos, plica sandals
– so palazzo pants are back? I don't know how I feel about that. This is a cool shot though.


pieced column dress, nola braid heels
– I love Bailey 44.


split frame shades, ruffled ainsley dress, nola braid heels
– nice, but…meh. I’m not compelled.


greenfynch settee
– love the colours


woven placita sandals, rika heels, reduct wedges, autlan heels; molten spectrum knobs, fourth course knobs


grafton chair, umbra coffee table


pinched dots glasses, experimental sketches dinnerware

kivi weges, naja cutout wedges, muted turns wedge, shibori stacked wedges


pavo feather necklace, spirea shirtdress; gilt jumonia necklace, sagisio blouse, pilcro stet denim roll-ups, tulia cuff


lila-dotted trench, dipped dots tote; framercy shades, whitewashed trench – I’m not convinced Anthro does spy very well.


field biology maxi dress, rika heels; field biology blouse, bent stripes asymmetric skirt, rika heels –
hippy, dippy, trippy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...