4.11.11

fill in the blank Friday

It’s been a rough week. I’m toasting the end of it with a sugar-free blackberry-raspberry popsicle. (I live on the wild side.)

I’m way too exhausted to come up with a post on my own, so I’m joining in on fill in the blank Friday.

  1. My favourite thing about this week is Will being back home from vacation. The fact he brought me salted caramel chocolate truffles and Wolford tights from London is pretty great too. My second-favourite thing this week was my half-price haircut on Tuesday.
  2. Colder weather makes me happy that I’m not sweating anymore, but anxious that even colder weather is coming soon. I love fall, not that keen on winter.
  3. Three things that make me terribly happy of late are peppermint and lemongrass tea, Elle Macpherson Intimates bras, and gluten-free bread that actually tastes good.
  4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I’d choose a classic round-toe high-heeled pump.
  5. My personality type is ISFJ. I’m an introvert and terribly shy, but apparently I fake it really well because people don’t believe me when I tell them that.
  6. I have a serious problem resisting anything with salted caramel.
  7. My favourite colour to wear is blue. And black and grey.


Anthropologie Cream Confection Jacket (Idra) | Anthro Alluring Sway Skirt (Cartonnier) | Wolford Velvet Opaque Tights in Ivy | Michael Kors shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...