30.10.11

random photos, the last part


The water fountain outside the Summerhill LCBO.


one of my patented pictures of nothing. I have no idea what this is, but it’s kinda cool and abstract.


What I saw on the TV in the elevator at work, at 7:50 in the morning.


Owl cushions in the window at Potato Skins.


Bailey 44’s Tiered Stripes Dress shows that I actually have a small waist, but also a tummy and wide hips.


Head to toe in teal! The top is too low-cut though, and as much as I love the teal cords, I ain’t paying $196 for them.


This bulldog on the subway is named Lizzie.


What I wore out last Saturday: Soïa & Kyo jacket from 2007, leggings, and Hunter boots.


Is there anything more disgusting and delicious than poutine?


These macarons at nadège were too sweet and tasted the same. I couldn’t tell the difference between the salted caramel and the vanilla. I may not have the most sophisticated palate, but my taste buds aren’t dead. They’re pretty though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...