13.10.11

It’s surprisingly easy being green

I was going to do an awkward and awesome post today, but for one, I forgot it was Thursday today. That’s what happens when it’s a four-day week. Second, I don’t feel like the awkward today. And that’s good. I’ve been in a bit of a funk over the past few weeks (not sure why, it just happens sometimes), eaten too much ice cream and put on some weight, but I'm slowly starting to pull myself together. I feel more like myself again.

And apparently, myself is green. I must be channelling Sarah. ;)



Anthro Hip-Cinched Blouse (Maeve) | J.Crew featherweight cashmere cardigan in heather algae | Anthro Acting Out Skirt (Cartonnier) | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

I look slightly demented in these pictures, yes? I really need to work on taking good pictures again, but you know, sometimes it just happens easily, and sometimes it takes 25 photos and this is the best I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...