28.10.11

Anthropologie catalogue: October 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


October 2009so it’s been almost two years since I fell head-over-heels for Anthro. Fitting that I end this look-back feature (I've looked back at roughly four years of catalogues in the past year) with this one.


merry days necklace, lolland sweater dress, speckled tights, sweater-cuffed booties


recollections dress


fall frock sweatercoat, ethereal racerback shift, striped tights, corsage booties


drenched helenium tee –
I wish I’d bought this. I’ve been looking for one on and off since the summer, but haven’t had much luck.


paint-by-numbers dessert plates –
love


swirled glue bowls –
really love


whirling ruffles sweater dress


plaza cardigan –
I love all the ruffles. I love this cardigan, even if I don’t wear it very often.


fields of gold dress


wind-rippled tee –
I love this shot, and I love this top (I bought it in teal)


crop patterns dress, country air scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...