28.9.11

Pale September

“Pale September, I wore the time like a dress that year
The autumn days swung soft around me, like cotton on my skin” –
Fiona Apple

I love fall. Cool temperatures, bright-coloured leaves, hot chocolate, Wolford tights, my Cream Confection Jacket. But I just have one question: Where the hell is it?

Yesterday I wore this…


Anthropologie Network Dress (Velvet) | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

…and came home a disgusting, sweaty mess. It’s the end of September, and I’m still melting.

It’s been really warm over the past two weeks, and up until yesterday I had been enjoying not wearing tights and still wearing summer shoes, but now I’ve had it. I want cold weather now. I’ll regret saying that in a few months, but that’s what I want now.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...