2.9.11

Anthropologie catalogue: September 2011

An Anthro-obsessed coworker of mine emailed me this week the minute the September catalogue was online to tell me how much she hated it. I don’t know if I’d go so far to say that I hate it, but it’s certainly not one of my favourites. Everything looks a little drab and unappealing to me; it’s certainly not a catalogue that has me rushing out to buy anything.


crewel paisley tee, stone maze bracelet, pilcro serif cords – this is a pretty top


cobalt flash fedora, cabled cocoon poncho, ruled boatneck, blazing stones cuff, high IQ corduroys, buckled triad booties; frozen city vest, dusk peony blouse, gem line ring, houndstooth collage pencil skirt, pointelle sweater tights, bowed lacerta mary-janes – I definitely like the embellishment on the horses, but the clothes really aren’t standing out in this shot.


stamped check cloche, frilled echelons peacoat, houndstooth collage pencil skirt – I love the colour of this coat, but double-breasted jackets are problematic for me.


retezat poncho, pilcro stet slim, outspread wings peep-toes – are ponchos back? These shoes are not my style, but I love the bright pop of teal.


limestone tablet side tables, blazon gleam pendants, plumen lightbulbs, margot armchair, abstract ikat pillow –I love the pop of blue


party animal wallpaper, italian campaign canopy bed, georgina duvet cover, exclamation point lamp, film reel end table, ikat shag rug, howell wingback – this is definitely bedding for a single girl. My guy would certainly never let me get away with bedding this girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...