3.8.11

Unexpected colour combinations


#30: Anthropologie Winged Victory Top (Odille) | Anthro Bette Cardigan (Sparrow) | Jacob pencil skirt | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

My coworker Vesselina told me today that she loves my “unexpected” colour combinations, and that I’ve inspired her to experiment more with colour.  I think this is the best compliment I’ve ever received.  If I don’t watch it, my head is going to swell to gargantuan proportions!

The Winged Victory Top came with a yellow-green silk sash, but the minute I got it I started thinking of swapping out the sash for other colours to create more colour combinations.  I bought two yards of teal ribbon from Mokuba on West Queen St West in Toronto to go with my orange cardi, and I definitely want to go back to get some more colours.

So this makes 30 outfits, but you know what, I’m not done yet. There are still more outfits left, so I’m going to keep going until summer is over or until I’m completely tapped out, whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...