2.8.11

Looking happy

Today I went to visit my old coworkers at work, and again I was reminded of why I should thank my lucky stars every day that I no longer have that job and that I'm now in a job that makes me happy. Apparently it shows too; a coworker who I hadn't seen in three months told me I look great, discernibly happier and "fresher."

Compliments are great any time, but this in particular put me in a fantastic mood for the rest of the day. I'm glad it shows that I'm happier now, I certainly don't feel as beaten down as I used to and I feel so much lighter. I feel better too. 

Then again, it could just be the dress.


#29: Anthropologie Verdant Slip Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | J.Crew Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan in Heather Algae | Hilary Druxman necklace | Puma flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...