18.8.11

awkward & awesome Thursday: put down that ice cream

Awkward:

  • Being lactose-intolerant and loving ice cream.
  • Pulling my groin slightly at the gym.
  • Overdoing it at the gym (I finally started using the gym in my building, 5 months after moving in – three floors up and I couldn’t be bothered before – but my tendency is to overdo it when I start again).
  • Feeling fat.
  • Being conflicted about the end of summer – I’m really looking forward to the cooler weather, but I don’t want to give up my summer clothes yet.
  • Having the hem of this dress fall down on me. I can fix it myself, but it’s still a pain.


#32: Anthropologie Reflecting Pool Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Puma ballet flats

Awesome:

  • Having ice cream on a mid-afternoon break.
  • Still going with my 30 for 30 selection of clothes (I’ll stop at the end of September).
  • Going to the gym again – so I feel fat, I can’t just sit on the couch and feel sorry for myself, I gotta do something about it.
  • Owning a mandolin – it’s opened up a whole world of slicing possibilities for me!
  • Eating more vegetables.
  • Making sure my list has parallel structure – there, I’ve just revealed myself to be a grammar nerd.
  • Being a grammar nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...