19.8.11

Anthropologie catalogue: August 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


August 2008 – gorgeous catalogue, definitely one of my favourites


daybreak cardigan, subway stairs skirt, city siren heels – yellow and red always reminds me of McDonald’s, but I like it here


grand central cowlneck, dusk-blue suede belt, ruffled denim skirt –
I love this outfit.  I remember debating this skirt.  I almost ordered it, then decided against it because it would have been too long on me.


silver lining jacket


townhouse pocketbook, stoplight satchel, patisserie park, day-to-day shoulderbag


street poet trench, stoa sweater skirt, five spot lace-ups


printing press sheath –
complete over-stimulation with the books, but I love it


tick-tock cardigan –
I almost ordered this too.


city dweller cardigan, studio space skirt –
I love exposed brick


hudson & houston shirtdress, amity boots –
exposed brick and books? yes please!


bethesda jersey tee –
the model looks gorgeous


lafayette st sweatercoat


skyscrapers cardigan, riverside drive skirt


sunless skies shift, winged resin bangle


idlewild cardigan, lexington candy t-straps, city siren heels –
love the red shoes


run-run-run sweater, by-starlight skirt


wave hill v-neck, fringed suede flats


in-vino-veritas dress


castellum top, chalkstripe trousers, art deco mary-janes


fresco landscape sheath


high city dress, obie booties


hanging gardens dress –
so gorgeous


rockrose cardigan –
I almost ordered this sweater too. 


mcmanus grandfather cardi, pintucked organza skirt –
love that teal paint!


tammany tweed jacket, mimetic corduroy jeans


peacock dinnerware


teddy darling cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...