12.8.11

Anthropologie catalogue: August 2007

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


August 2007time to start thinking about fall


color & light dress, crochet bauble necklace, shirttail booties


needlepoint peasant top – love the colour


carbonella sweater coat, chalkboard dress, love note booties


scenic dessert plates


hearthstone bedding


ruffled sweater coat, rain soaked dress –
that sweater coat looks suspiciously like the Plaza Cardigan


chalkboard dress –
seems a bit old-fashioned to me, but I like it


surplice pullover, leaf season skirt –
back to school


fundamentals dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...