27.8.11

All I know is my gut says maybe.

I’ve been all about bright colour this summer, but I’m a big fan of neutrals too. Today’s 21 Day Challenge prompt gave me the chance to tone it down a little. I even tried to keep my expression neutral.


Silk top bought at Queen West boutique Pho Pa (2009) | Anthro necklace | Jacob pencil skirt | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

It’s a very small pop of colour with the necklace, but it’s there.

My hair is doing something funky in this photo, but I kinda like it.

So usually all my references are Simpsons-related, but this challenge immediately made me think of Futurama’s Neutral Planet, a grayish planet with capital city Neutropolis, led by the Neutral President, whose government’s motto is “Live Free or Don’t”. In the episode "Brannigan, Begin Again", the planet comes under attack, setting off a Beige Alert.

I know, I know, I’m secretly a big nerd.

21 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...