22.7.11

Anthropologie catalogue: July 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


July 2008I love this catalogue.  One of my favourites for sure.


quotidian dress, serpentine belt, flora fedora –
I’ve never been a huge fan of chambray, but this is adorable.


paperie hat, hope & union jacket, sufi skirt, bookish tweed heels –
love everything about this, even the hat.  If I could pull it off, I would.


antiquarian dress, scalloped shrug –
a little nightgown-ish, but still lovely


fabiane blouse, piscane sweater, sweet life skirt


on-a-wire cardigan, sailor button wide-legs –
I love the shape of the cardigan with the silhouette of birds on a wire


guillemot dress


summer tanager dress, double-button sweatercoat –
great colour combination


bubbled sweater tunic, horizon line corduroys, lipstick suede peep-toes –
the bird on her knee really completes the look


dove's flight sweatercoat


plum perfect trench –
LOVE


goldenrod shift, sun summer necklace –
I really want the model’s hair


refined button-up, gilded plaid pencil skirt


crowned crane bedding


pompom toile ballerinas
– always a sucker for cute ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...