27.6.11

I’m going to unleash my calves

This time I’m combining 30 for 30 with a dressing my best post.  These outfits highlight my calves, definitely a favourite body part of mine.  It also reminds me of a particularly funny episode of How I Met Your Mother where Lily reveals her weakness for Marshall’s calves.

Barney: That’s crazy, nobody’s turned on my men’s calves, they’re a thoroughly unerotic body part.
Marshall: Well yeah, I’d say that too if I had those skinny little chicken legs.
Barney: I’ll be waiting by the phone for your apology.

I never want to appear too vain (kinda rich for someone who takes pictures of herself and then posts them online), so I don’t know how to talk about something I like about myself without sounding completely conceited.  But I just really, really, really like my calves.

 
#9: Anthro Verdant Slip Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | Anthro Anadyomene Cardi (Rosie Neira) | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

I like how they look when I wear heels (particularly these Miss Sixty shoes, which were fairly pricey but a had-to-have for me).


#10: Anthro Pesisir Top (Fei) | J.Crew cardigan | Jacob pencil skirt | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

I like showing them off in the summer with above-the-knee skirts.


#11: Anthro Reflecting Pool Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | J.Crew cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

I’ve had a few shoe store salespeople ask me if I’m a runner when trying on shoes, which always makes me laugh (I’m not a fit person by any means – I’m too lazy to go to the gym).  I inherited my dad’s calves and I walk a lot, that’s all. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG you look so beautiful, lov e that black skirt outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...