23.6.11

Colour, colour, colour

After a one-day break, I’m back into 30 for 30.  Here’s another three outfits; I’m wearing as much colour as I possible can.  As much as I love black and grey, it’s nice to go crazy for colour in the summer months.


#6: Club Monaco dress | Gap cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Tory Burch Reva flats

 
#7: Anthro Climbing Cowlneck (Bordeaux) | Gap cardigan | Anthro necklace | Anthro Circle the Globe Skirt (Edme & Esyllte) | Tory Burch Reva flats

 
#8: Banana Republic dress | J.Crew featherweight cashmere cardigan in heather algae | Hilary Druxman necklace | Puma flats

Now, if it could only be sunny, blue sky 23C/74F degree weather every day, and if only my allergies would go away so I didn’t want to hibernate inside and go to sleep at 8:30pm, everything would be just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...