18.6.11

Catching up (again)

I’m getting really bad at this whole blogging thing.  I’ve been at my job for a month now, you’d think that I would have figured out my routine by now.  Apparently it’s still a work in progress.

Anyway, my 30 for 30 is under way, and here’s a week’s worth of outfits.


#1: Anthro Verdant Slip Dress | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

I used this outfit for Lisa’s personal style feature on her blog.  This is a very “me” look: dress, cardigan, my favourite necklace, heels.  It’s really simple and unfussy, but I don’t think it’s boring.


#2: Anthro Winged Victory Top | J. Crew cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Jacob pencil skirt | Bos & Co heels

I scored this top from Roxy.  Since the Pesisir Top, I’ve been much more interested in structured, corset-type tops.  I love the pleated detail on this, and the silk sash just adds such a nice feminine detail.  It’s a little big though; I may have to tailor it, or at the very least make use of some flash tape so it doesn’t fall down on me.  I also think it works for the office with the cardigan.


#3: Anthro Diamond Lattice Dress | Club  Monaco belt | Gap cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Puma flats

I wore this, but I’m not that keen on it.  I don’t think the black works with it.  Oh well, I don’t mind a mistake every now and then.


#4: Jacob sleeveless top | Gap cardigan | Ayala Bar necklace | Jacob pencil skirt | Feet First floral wedges

I was having a good hair day so I thought it warranted two photos, ha.  I needed to be a little more conservative that day for work, except for the shoes.


#5: Anthro Marine Mural Dress | J.Crew Featherweight cashmere cardigan in Heather Algae | Puma flats

From a good hair day to a terrible one.  My hair was such a mess that my bangs look crooked (I swear they’re not).  No wonder I don’t look impressed.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and my parents are coming to visit.  So they informed me last night.  I love my parents, but it’s not exactly my idea of a good time to be entertaining them on my birthday, especially with no notice (I need time to mentally prepare myself for their company).  On the plus side, they’re bringing the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...