10.6.11

Anthropologie catalogue: June 2007

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.

 
June 2007not a lot I like in this catalogue, but still a few things that caught my eye.


high-voltage dress –
I’m a sucker for a blue dress


seabed dress, lonesome trail slingbacks – I like the shoes


windswept blouse, ag denim trousers, papaya slingbacks; camera-ready tee, corseted sailor trousers, salt and pepper sandals; go-see halter dress, striped silk skimmers


soft focus dress, tobago slingbacks – a bit nightgown-ish, but pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...