27.5.11

Anthropologie catalogue: May 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


May 2009


floating lotus dress – gorgeous photographed underwater, but too much like a nightgown for me.


bergamot one-piece – love the detail

 
tigerlily toplove the colour and print


lagoon blossom blouseagain, looks great underwater, but much different IRL.


peony drawstring top, grass blade dress, ruffle tier tank – would never have been able to guess that the dress is green, but I like the shape.  Also love the purple tops.

 
honey-dipped dress – I can appreciate yellow, but I don’t want to wear it.


water's reflection top, washed ashore necklace – great colour and print on this top


high-wire act table and chairs – cottage weekend, anyone?


parrot jungle plates – I love plain white plates, but every now and then I think I want some fun colourful ones.


guru paisley bedding, acacia wood floor lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...