13.5.11

Anthropologie catalogue: May 2007

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.

 
May 2007


lupita dress – summery prettiness


san blass floral tote, serpiente thongs, maraca platforms, wicker slingbacks, desert rose t-straps


papaya punch cardigan, vallarta blouse, joe's honey gigi


smocked sur dress – love this


rippled gauze skirt, patio dot slingbacks – love these shoes


criss-crossed tee, whale-watching trousers – I have a thing for tops with a twist, literally.  I love the colour of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...