13.4.11

new Club Monaco dress

So I struck out at Anthro, but yesterday I fell in love with a grey dress at Club Monaco.


Club Monaco Kelsey Dress | Club Monaco cardigan | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels

The dress is a lightweight grey silk, lined, with round brushed silver “sequins” (I don’t know what else to call them, I’m sure there’s a proper fashion-y term, but I don’t know what it is), with a racerback and an elasticized waist that could be pulled down or up as you wish.  I love it; it’s like my own starry starry night dress.  Perhaps it’s not the most spring-y dress ever, but that’s likely because I’m wearing it with all black (my fall-back “safe” mode with any new piece of clothing).  I’m looking forward to pairing it with colourful cardigans or just by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...