7.4.11

midnight sun

Seriously, I need to lay off the macarons.  They’re supposed to be a treat, not a daily occurrence! 

Today I’m heading out for lunch with a friend (we both had a craving for Vietnamese spring rolls), so I decided to dress up again and try out the Midnight Sun Top by Lithe that I scored from Roxy

 
Anthro Midnight Sun Top (Lithe) | Club Monaco pencil skirt | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors pumps | Matsu necklace

Thrilled that I was able to score this top!  It’s adorable.  I want Anthro to make more tops like this again.  I played it safe and wore it with black, but I’m looking forward to playing with it.  I’d love to find a red pencil skirt that would work.

Oh, there are my feet.

The cardigan (Club Monaco) unfortunately covers up the embroidered puffed sleeves, but it’s still cold in Toronto.  Spring isn’t here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...