22.4.11

Anthropologie catalogue: April 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


April 2008


caravanserai dress, call lily necklace – very striking shot, cute dress too.


labyrinthine tee, dar mimosas shrug – sigh.  The Labyrinthine Tee is actually one that got away, and I still regret it.  I ordered it and then sent it back.  The colours and the fit just weren’t right.  Like I said, I still regret it.


djallaba tank, zelig skirt – love the print on the skirt and the combination with the red shoes


iroko tank, walled city skirt – really love the colour combination


summer fruit slides, phthalo green platforms, straw flower wedges – gorgeous summer shoes


handpainted dahlia tote, handpainted daisy tote –
love these bags!


great-and-small platforms, ombre tote, firecracker raffia tote – I love all of these


outline thongs, stepping stone thongs, basket bud sandals –
the turquoise stone sandals scream summer to me


tulip path duffle, crimson berry shoulderbag, alizarin heels – I love how these accessories are photographed


high-and-dry umbrellas

 
step-by-step dress, pointelle cardigan – I love this dress!


shape & space shift – not an ideal shape for me, but it’s very striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...