15.4.11

Anthropologie catalogue: April 2007

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.

 
April 2007


grass medallion dress – this is a really cute summer dress, and the cute guy doesn’t hurt either.


blackleaf skirt, guanabana tank
– the print on the skirt is a bit big for my taste, but I love the tank and skirt combination.  I would wear it.


river of grass dress – I love the combination of the green dress with the red wedge.


ochopee tank –
I love the detail on the neckline.


anhinga tie top, wet season skirt, goldfinch espadrilles – I especially love the shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...