21.3.11

Running out of steam

It’s been just over a week since Will and I moved into our new condo, and it’s sloowly coming together.

The boxes are hidden out of camera range.  After the initial flurry of unpacking and organizing, we’re both losing our enthusiasm.  But there’s still a sense of satisfaction when another box is unpacked and the floorspace reclaimed.


These recycled glass bottles from west elm are in my favourite colour palette.

 
I love books, and I especially love pretty books.

Speaking of pretty, how about this view from our balcony?

 

I have to gather up all my energy and find the enthusiasm to finish the rest of the boxes, and then I’ll breathe easy.  Back to fashion, shopping, and daily outfits soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...