5.3.11

Rage, my darling, rage.

What an insane week.  Will and I have our condo, which is great, even with all the painting and cleaning.  But then I found out that I might be out of a job at the end of the month.  On the one hand, it sucks because I have a mortgage now and I feel like the 3-1/2 years I’ve put into my job have come to absolutely nothing, but at the same time it’s something of a relief because I hate my job and I hate my boss, and it’ll push me to find something new.  I choose to see this as a blessing in disguise.  What have I said before about crisitunity?

Anyway, to catch up on 30 for 30:


Jacob sleeveless top | Club Monaco cardigan | Anthro Oolite necklace | Anthro Circle the Globe Skirt (Edme & Esyllte) | Wolford sheer tights | Bos & Co heels

Whaddya know, this is the winter version of my crisitunity outfit.

 
Anthro Oak Apple Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | J.Crew Jenna’s Cardigan | Wolford sheer tights | Cole Haan Air Tali Mary Jane Ballet Flats

I really need to get some colourful cardigans to pair with this dress.


Anthro Craft & Creation Top (Deletta) | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Anthro Alluring Sway Skirt (Cartonnier) | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels

This is what I was wearing when everything went to hell regarding my job.  I hope I won’t hate this top by association, because I really love it.


Jacob sleeveless top | Club Monaco cardigan | turquoise necklace made by me | Anthro Alluring Sway Skirt (Cartonnier) | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Miz Mooz Stella pumps

This is what I wore when I decided to pretend that everything was ok.


Anthro Graceful Drape Top (Bailey 44) | Matsu necklace | Club Monaco cardigan | J.Brand 911 jean legging | Miz Mooz Gayle High Heel Boots

This is what I was wearing when I decided that things really are going to be okMy friend at work told me to snap out of it, and I did.  The job isn’t worth it.  So it sucks, but everything will be ok.  I will be ok, most importantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...