28.3.11

I can’t live without…

The theme of the windows at Holt Renfrew right now is “I can’t live without”.

So this got me thinking about my “I can’t live without” list. The frivolous list, not the serious stuff I can’t live without (air, water, sunshine, Will, family, and friends).

  • Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm - I have about 4-5 of these at any given time, in every purse, around the house, and in coat pockets. Of course, they all run out at the same time.
  • Dark chocolate almond brittle - YUM.

  • Salted chocolate caramels - I love anything salted caramel, especially covered in chocolate.

  • Vietnamese pho - my perfect meal.
  • Rice - I can't help it, I'm Asian.
  • Ballet flats

  • my iPhone - what would I do without it?
  • Books - even if I haven't been reading much lately.
  • Citrus fruit.

I’m sure there’s more, but can’t think of them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...