31.3.11

Anthropologie catalogue: March 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.

(Sneaking this one in before the end of March!)


bungalow dress, coral way dress, galaxy-of-dots dress, sweet olive shift – I like them all, but the Bungalow Dress (bizarre name…) is my favourite.


stillwater blouse, along-the-horizon skirt


caranday dress – a blogger favourite.  Too bad I wasn’t into Anthro (or stripes) then.


the-grand-holiday dress – my kind of shape, my kind of colour.

wigt's sago dress – I have no idea what the name of the dress means, but I like it

breadfruit blouse, cocoplum pencil skirt – what’s breadfruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...