25.3.11

Anthropologie catalogue: March 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.

  
date palms dress


pomegranate molasses dress – I love love love this dress

  
coriander t-straps, packing list sandals, turban knot slingbacks


gibralter's gleam dress – I love these colours


skoura idyll dress


villa maroc surplice – love the top and the shot


study in contrasts dress – I love this dress too


cordata scoopneck – this is gorgeous, and very similar to something Club Monaco was selling last year


mountain fold shell, precious saffron skirt, primary colour peep-toes – I don`t wear yellow, but I think I’ll take inspiration from this colour combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...