27.2.11

Weekend wear

Packing is tiring.  I’m waiting for the packing fairies to come help me, but so far they’ve been a no-show.


Club Monaco cowlneck knit top | ayala bar necklace | J Brand 901 jean leggings | Miz Mooz Gayle Boots

The tank top (Club Monaco) is not part of my 30 for 30, but I had to wear it because I recently realized that this top is extremely see-through, and rather low-cut.


Anthro Daily Gathering Dress (Bailey 44) | Club Monaco cardigan | Anthro necklace | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Miz Mooz Gayle Boots

I didn’t pack in this outfit, this was to go out to dinner with Will.

 
Anthro Claudine Tee (Ric Rac) | Club Monaco Cardigan | ayala bar necklace | J Brand 901 jean leggings | Miz Mooz Gayle Boots

Also not for packing.  I’m back in comfy clothes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...